Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011, a FRESH start...

Happy New Year's everyone! I have to say that New Year's is one of my favorite holidays for so many reasons. I love a fresh start and though really we made up years for ourselves, I feel that this year starts out with a clean slate. So when we come to the New Year, we start thinking of our goals, and us writers, well...we think about writing goals. So asides from your amazing celebration what goals did you set for yourself this 2011?


I, for one, am not starting fresh in writing. I still am on a path of revising my novel to ultimate perfection in order to achieve publication. I am so passionate about this novel that I cannot give up on it and abandon and betray my characters and I know that I am just a string away from my goals. So this year, this 2011, I really want to get a contract. For me, I think this is a realistic goal, because I don't set unrealistic goals, I think those can ruin your self-esteem if you can't reach them. But, this 2011...What do you want to do in your writing life?

No comments:

Post a Comment