Pages - Menu

Friday, July 9, 2010

I am not DEAD! I was just hibernating.

Hibernating in the summer heat, right. Life has taken over a month of my writing and yes I have pulled away but I am back. I have been writing on and off but life had gotten busy and damn I was upset I didn't update my blog :( Well, just to let you guys know. I didn't fall of the CN tower or all of a sudden decide to learn how to fly off a mountain. I am still ALIVE! And from monday I am back to my bloggish blog thinger. Promis I will update with fun and exciting posts and comment too, so sorry if my blog semmed like a ghostly abandoned page for a while. Tootles and be back on monday!

3 comments:

  1. I'm still half in hibernation mode myself. :) I keep trying to get back to blogging world, but it's hard, and I just don't seem to have as much time. Anyway, glad you're back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. Things have gotten REALLY busy for me. Especially at work. I come home late and then...tootired to write or blog. Thanks for the comment Beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!

    Shortstorybook.net is organizing a short story writing contest.

    We do think that you too might have a marvelous story to tell, one that is your own! So if you can compose it in not more than few words, we would want to hear from you. Also, you stand a chance to get your story published on our site and win cash prize of USD 100.

    “Then what are you waiting for? …put on your thinking cap and get writing. For registration and other information check - http://bit.ly/short-story-contest-2010

    Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete